Friday, 26 November 2010

Culture is a Weapon takes over my Blog, We have a duel, I win because I have the biggest sword and then I flash him and he faints.

Kenneth Lipp has once again written a brilliant blog post, this time on the exact meaning of the word phobia. He goes on to deconstruct the term "Islamophobia" into the meaningless and trite "Get out of Jail Free" card it has come to mean for Islam. People who oppose the medieval and barbaric tenets of this religion are exercising their freedom of thought to disagree with an ideology they find abhorrant. Lipp references my brilliant blog, otherwise I wouldn't be plugging his. Ta da. Enjoy


4 comments:

genesis in white noise said...

This is brilliant, interesting, and the chicken is funny. I clicked all three boxes.

Emma said...

thats what I like to see. Indiscriminate and exuberant liking.

genesis in white noise said...

I'm incredibly discriminate. Or bumbling and incredibly lucky.

genesis in white noise said...

Great new title.